Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


This weekend found me hit with a headcold for the first time in years - it did give me an opportunity to do some reading, which was the only nice part of it.  I finished up All the Money in the World: What the Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending by Laura Vanderkam and listened to A Death in Vienna by Daniel Silva, read by John Lee.  I found the Invest chapter of All the Money in the World a little less engaging than the others, but once again, really liked the thought-provoking questions she asks.  As for A Death in Vienna, I'm a sucker for a good comfort read and the narration is spot-on.

This week I'm looking forward to reading some of my first titles from Netgalley as well :)

What are you reading this Monday?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!