Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


I'll be doing some traveling today, so my Monday reading is a bit different than usual! Wish me good weather and smooth skies (if I could, I'd insert a teeth chattering emoji here...turbulence is the worst).  I'm bringing along my favorite magazine for traveling - Opraaaaaah! - and will also be reading the following:

I finally came off of the waiting list at the library, so All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr is downloaded and queued up for me to read on my Kindle.  I've heard so many fantastic things about this one, and I'm very excited to get started...even though it means pushing The Brothers Karamazov off a little bit.  I still brought it with me in case, but I don't know if I'll read it.

Strong Poison by Dorothy Sayers is a big comfort read for me - well, any Harriet Vane and Peter Wimsey mystery, but this one's a favorite of mine.  I've been reading it a lot lately in the evenings, and I know I'll be pulling it out for any moments when I need distraction and a storyline I already know.

That's it for me! What are you reading this Monday? What are your favorite books and magazines when you travel?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!