Monday, January 4, 2016

Favorite Book Blogs of 2015



In honor of the new year, and a little celebration in the midst of winter, I thought I'd put together a list of some of my favorite bookish blogs.  Normally I don't do these, since they're so subjective and they're only for fun anyway, but here I am.

All of these blogs are different, but what I like most about all of them is that they are unpretentious.  Is calm a bad word here? There is no fanfare and there is very little YA.  Their writing is intelligent, their recommendations solid, and it's clear they're in it because they love reading.  I'm abysmal at commenting, but I find myself going through their posts when I have spare moments.

As is usual with many internet things, I can't remember how I found their blogs, but I'm glad I did.

Take a look and let me know if you've got favorites I'm missing. Do you write a book blog?

Subway Book Review//Uli, New York City

Fourth Street Review//Rory, Colorado

Lit Nerd//Ellie, London

River City Reading//Shannon, Virginia

Brona's Books//Brona, Australia

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!