Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Friday!



Reading: Right now I'm really enjoying the audiobooks I'm listening to, which I never thought I would say.  So far I'm rotating between The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat by Edward Kelsey Moore and Peaches for Father Frances by Joanne Harris.  They're good to listen to before bed, while cooking, on the way to work, and so on.  Hopefully I'll have some reviews ready soon.

Watching: Old episodes of Bones - when it was good, it was so good! Oh, stop, you do too.

Enjoying: Sheba's daily gorilla climb up the scratching post so that she can get onto the table.

Eating: Chocolate-y tea biscuits, with just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for dunking into rooibus tea.

Wearing: Black ankle boots - good for fall, good for spring, all-around perfect for in-between freak rain/snow storms.

What have you been up to lately? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!