Thursday, February 27, 2014

kittens and links



I am missing this little dudette f'real.  I've looked at pictures of when she used to shimmy her way under the dish-drying rack and nap/stare at me and then I wept weepy tears about how tiny she used to be and how giant she is now.  Man, that kitten!

Onward and upward!

Here are some links that I've enjoyed this week - check 'em out:

An oldie but a goodie: Jimmy Fallon in a lip-synching battle with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Stephen Merchant.  You're welcome.

One day I will make this recipe from Club Narwhal and...then collapse from sugar overdose.  But it will be fantastic.

5 referral programs for bloggers, from Wild & Precious.

Melyssa shares what her day looks like as a graphic designer, and reflects on non-traditional working hours and productivity.

The video is…a little weird (disclosure: I haven't watched the whole thing), but the music is rad.  Electric cello? Don't mind if I do.

Lots going on in non-blogging land - if you've got a minute, send some good wishes my way.

:)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!